From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problems with alsa-driver - disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_stop
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 06:18:43
1 Hi.
2
3 Yesterday I upgraded to alsa-driver-1.0.11_rc3. Since then,
4 I cannot load alsa drivers anymore. In syslog, I get when
5 running "/etc/init.d/alsasound start":
6
7 [...]
8 snd_via82xx: disagrees about version of symbol snd_ac97_tune_hardware
9 snd_via82xx: Unknown symbol snd_ac97_tune_hardware
10 snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_stop
11 snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_stop
12 [...]
13
14 I also tried recompiling alsa-driver - didn't help.
15
16 Kernel: suspend2-sources-2.6.15-r5
17
18 Anyone else noticed this problem?
19
20 Alexander Skwar
21 --
22 Men's magazines often feature pictures of naked ladies. Women's magazines
23 also often feature pictures of naked ladies. This is because the female
24 body is a beautiful work of art, while the male body is hairy and lumpy and
25 should not be seen by the light of day.
26 -- Richard Roeper, "Men and Women Are Different"
27 --
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list