From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ridiculously wide handbook pages
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:41:14
1 On 2010-09-30, Darren Kirby <bulliver@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Grant Edwards
3 ><grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
6 >> I'm using firefox, and the text doesn't reformat for me. ?I just end
7 >> up with a change in the size of the horizontal scrollbar. ?Are you
8 >> sure you're looking at the same pages I was talking about?
9 >>
10 >> ?http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?full=1
11 >> ?http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/base/embedded/handbook/?part=1&chap=2
14 > We must have some different settings going on somewhere Grant, I
15 > checked both pages with both firefox and konq and they reformat just
16 > fine for me.
17 >
18 > Do you have some custom css stylesheets that override the default or
19 > something?
20
21 Nope. Not that I know of. I presume I'd have to do something I'd
22 likely remember?
25 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! INSIDE, I have the
26 at same personality disorder
27 gmail.com as LUCY RICARDO!!