From: "mike@×××××××.us" <mike@×××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Alternative to firefox?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 20:55:27
1 On 02/14/2012 03:41 PM, Grant wrote:
2 > Has anyone found a GUI alternative to firefox they like that's in
3 > portage? Something minimal preferably but with flash support?
4
5 I've used Chromium in the past. It supports the same plugins that
6 Firefox does. There is also Epiphany, the GNOME browser, which I am
7 relatively certain handles the same types of plugins that FF and
8 Chromium do.
9
10 --- Mike
13 A man who reasons deliberately, manages it better after studying Logic
14 than he could before, if he is sincere about it and has common sense.
15 --- Carveth Read, “Logic”