From: Dave Nebinger <dnebinger@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: mchristoph.eckert@××××××××.de
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] OpenOfficeWriter: wee small fonts
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:59:36
1 Missed the original post but it sounds similar to what I had run into awhile
2 back.
3
4 Sorry I don't remember what I did exactly but the problem was basically with
5 the fonts, not OO in particular.
6
7 Now I don't remember exactly but re-emerging the font packages (freetype
8 specifically and possibly fontconfig) had something to do with it. Possibly
9 the re-emerge needed to be followed by a re-emerge of OO.
10
11 Sorry I don't remember the details but I do remember that was the basic gist
12 of the issue.
13
14 Dave
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list