From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] xml viewer?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:01:44
1 Am 30.03.2011 15:40, schrieb James:
2 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=264045
3 >
4 > Hello,
5 >
6 > The url above shows me a raw xml file.
7 > :-(
8 >
9 > I just tried the link with several different
10 > web browsers to no avail. I guess "xml" is
11 > not an official protocol for web browsers?
12 > Did I miss a configuration issue before trying
13 > a given web browser to view .xml files in their
14 > graphical form?
17 > What software do I use to view it in graphical
18 > form? Surely this is possible?
19 > ;-)
23 Looks like it is Gentoo-Guide XML. You need www-servers/gorg to
24 transform it to HTML.
25
26 BTW: Sure, XML is a web protocol, but not this kind of XML. ;)
27
28 Hope this helps,
29 Florian Philipp