From: du yang <duyang.seu@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Subdirs with mutt
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:00:44
1 On Sunday 10/16/11 17:20:08 CST, Andrey Moshbear wrote:
2 > For mutt, I'm using a maildir.
3 > How do I get subdirs created by maildirmake -f <subfolder> ~/.mail to
4 > show up in mutt's sidebar
5
6 Does it show up correctly in the folder index?
7 My subfolders created manually can show up without problem,
8 But it only the subfolders' basename with one more space at the line beginning.
9
10 > and how do I switch between the top-level
11 > folder and subfolders without q<LF>mutt<LF>.. ?
14 For me, the sidebar hotkey configuration below works smoothly to
15 switch between folders and subfolders.
16
17 bind index,pager \CP sidebar-prev
18 bind index,pager \CN sidebar-next
19 bind index,pager \CO sidebar-open