From: Bryce Verdier <btv@××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - MythDVD
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 08:22:02
1 Try changing the mythdvd player from "Internal" to Xine (which is noted
2 as having better support for dvd menu's than mplayer... but you can use
3 that too). I've found the that internal player isn't the best... but it
4 gets the job done if you have nothing else.
7 Michael Sullivan wrote:
8 > I installed MythDVD this evening. I'm having a problem with it. When I
9 > play DVDs, the audio track with spoken dialog is not audible. How can I
10 > get it back? Also, is there a way I can get to the menu on the DVD in
11 > mythdvd?
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list