From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Hoping someone can help explain distcc to me
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 17:43:49
1 On Sun, 21 Aug 2011 15:53:15 +0200, Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > Is there a way to automate the steps inside the chroot without having
4 > to have a script inside the chroot?
5
6 This is the script I use. You can call it with "ch hostname" or symlink
7 it to chhostname. That way I can use the same script for multiple
8 computers. The -w option causes it to enter the chroot, emerge world and
9 exit.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Printer: (n.) a small box attached to a computer and used to start
16 fires in cold weather.

ch application/octet-stream
signature.asc application/pgp-signature