From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Some corruption after gnome 2.30
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:03:49
1 Am 06.08.2010 12:00, schrieb Adam Carter:
2 > I'm running amd64 and am getting some screen corruption, which i believe
3 > coincided with the last gnome update. For example in firefox the address
4 > bar or bookmarks toolbar buttons can go black then come good again and i
5 > can get black bands when i scroll. revdep-rebuild hasnt helped. What
6 > should i try next?
7
8 Hmm, maybe a GTK+ issue. I would try to re-emerge gtk+, xulrunner and
9 then firefox. If that doesn't help, try other X-Server versions.