From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: failure on booting Gentoo Linux 2007 amd64 Live CD
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 00:58:18
1 LUIZ AFONSO BELLO DE CAMPOS <luizbcampos <at> click21.com.br> writes:
5 > Dear Sirs
6 >
7 > After I had downloaded and burned on K3B the forementioned CD I don't
8 > get it booted on my machine amd64 +3000. I've already its manual and doc, I
9 > upgraded my K8VXSE motherboard BIOS...nothing! I don't know what else to do...
12 try to boot the system on knoppix or another (linux) boot cd...
13
14 Check your bios setting that the booting off the cd is an early option.
15 First establish that the cd will allow some linux distro to boot the system,
16 then we can focus in on a particular livecd (or minimal) to get you into
17 the installation process.
20 James
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list