From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: epiphany & flash
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:35:14
1 Grant <emailgrant <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Firefox is crashing on me all the time. I searched for an alternative
5 > and came up with epiphany. I like it but I can't get flash to work.
6 > I've emerged epiphany with the xulrunner USE flag and I've re-emerged
7 > netscape-flash with no luck. Does anyone know how to get flash
8 > working? Can java be made to work too?
9
10 Seamonkey seems to be working fine with flash
11 I do not use it tons, but a few times a day and it seems to be just
12 fine with Seamonkey. This has not always been the case though....
15 hth,
16 James