From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: USE flags handling
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 09:49:38
1 On Thursday 31 July 2014 15:37:51 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 31/07/2014 12:45, Alec Ten Harmsel wrote:
3 > >> So on that box you wouldn't choose a KDE program. Simple.
4 > >
5 > > Yes, it was simple. Everything on gentoo is just soooo simple ;)
6 > >
7 > > I think this is the first discussion about desktop environments I've
8 > > ever seen that hasn't degenerated into a complete flame war. I love this
9 > > list.
10 >
11 > Just wait till Neil, me and a few others swing the topic over to WW II
12 > fighter aircraft. The flames will start then.
13
14 Ooh, the temptation ...
17 Regards
18 Peter