From: Roy Wright <royw@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] graphical ssh-enabled file system browser?
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 21:24:00
1 Mark Knecht wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > Is there a good, graphical ssh-enabled file system browser that I
4 > could set up on my wife and son's machines that would allow them to
5 > move files back and forth between machines without them having to
6 > understand ssh and escape characters? They use a lot of spaces in
7 > their file names so I'd like something that had two window panes
8 > (local & remote) that would allow them to drag files in either
9 > direction and do the hard stuff for them.
10 If you are running KDE, just use a sftp URL in Konqueror.
11
12 HTH,
13 Roy
14 --