From: Guido Budack <glaivy@××××××.com>
To: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
Cc: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re:[gentoo-user] Re:MD5SUM
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 12:01:51
1 Buisness as usual...
2 Look...
3 I don't like things or words like 'last attempt' or 'for the sake of' ''what kind of shit so ever'...
4 I prefer words or expressions including the words 'please' or 'can you be so kind' or for dumb freaks like me sometimes something more intrusive like 'hey you, don't you get it?'...
5
6 Your chosen words imply a threat.
7 Think about which words you use in conversations and don't underestimate the stupidity of your surrounding punk...! :-/
8
9 I am not an english-men and even if I speak a couple of languages more or less good I am sometimes still a little bit slow...
10
11 I will un-subscribe now because my mailbox is anyway overfilled with post of the many newsletters I am subscribed for....
12 Get the picture?
13
14 So, thanks to Mick and all the friendly peoplez in here...
15 I get that running alone...
16
17 Take care folks...