From: Dede <ded.espaze@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo_steve@×××××××.uk
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Modelling software - free - preferably easy to install under Gentoo.
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 16:07:35
1 Hi Steve,
2
3 Personally I really like Numpy/Scipy:
4 http://www.scipy.org/
5 with Matplotlib for 2D graphs. They have all ebuilds for Gentoo but you
6 need to edit your /etc/portage/package.keywords to emerge.
7
8 I understand your feeling, if you do not really know what you
9 need, the batteries included of Python are for you. Moreover Python has
10 R bindings so it's a very flexible solution.
11
12 Best regards,
13
14 Dede