From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE Activities
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 15:16:16
1 On Sunday 28 December 2014 11:54:11 Mick wrote:
2
3 > I'm not sure I understand - what shortcuts cause problems with Activities?
4 > I have removed the icon on a KDE desktop here and I don't think users
5 > have noticed any problem with Activities; but they wouldn't really know
6 > what Activities is, so any problem may go unreported.
7
8 It's impossible to say what key strokes cause the problems because I've only
9 ever hit them by accident when rushing. But something dumps me into
10 uncharted waters in the Activities sea, and at least once the only recourse
11 was to reboot.
12
13 How did you remove the icon? I haven't found a way yet.
16 Rgds
17 Peter.