From: Andrew Lowe <agl@×××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Possible heads up: Digest verification failed
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 07:20:21
1 On 29/10/16 14:53, Daniel Campbell wrote:
2 > On 10/28/2016 09:56 PM, Andrew Lowe wrote:
3 >> Hi all,
4 >> Anyone seeing this again? I've just sync'd to two servers in
5 >> Australia, and then, for the hell of it, one in Canada and am getting it
6 >> for:
7 >>
8 >> dev-libs/botan
9 >> app-arch/tar
10 >> media-video/libav
11 >> app-crypt/qca
12 >> net-print/cups-filters
13 >>
14 >> I suppose time will sort it out.....
15 >>
16 >> Andrew
17 >>
18 > This shouldn't happen unless the distfiles aren't found, or someone (a
19 > dev) didn't use repoman to commit, leaving an old Manifest around.
20 >
21 > Which servers in question? Have you popped in IRC to ask about it? I'm
22 > not involved with our mirrors, and I sync directly from git, so I can't
23 > really help on that front, but it seems to me that it's a simple
24 > oversight that is sure to be fixed once someone knows about it.
27 Servers: Swinburne, iiNet, terra-byte.com (Canada)
28
29 Sorry, wouldn't know IRC if I tripped over it....
30
31 Time will heal all wounds :)
32
33 Andrew