From: Nick Smith <nick.smith79@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] qmail and SA problems
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 15:29:29
1 im currently trying to implement spamassassin into our mail server and
2 am running into problems im hoping you can help me with. our current
3 setup is running
4 gentoo/qmail/vpopmail/qmail-scanner/courier-imap/clamav/tmda. i have
5 reinstalled qmail-scanner so that it can pickup that SA is installed,
6 and i do have setuid for clamav installed.
7 the problem is that none of the message seem to be being scanned by
8 SA. its not re-writing the header with a score or anything, its like
9 im not running anything at all. i have a testing server setup that i
10 am doing all of this on, i have even sent the known spam test email
11 "gtube" i think its called, and it isnt caught either. the spamd
12 processes are running, everything looks fine. i have tried rebooting
13 and restarting the services. i think i must have a configuration
14 setting wrong or something. i have included the relevant parts of the
15 config files, if there is anything else you need to help me please let
16 me know. this has been an on-going battle for a while and i would
17 like to find a resolution to this finally.
18
19 thanks for any and all help.
20
21 qmail-scanner-queue.pl:
22
23 my $sa_delta='0';
24 my $sa_quarantine='1';
25 my $sa_forward='';
26 my $sa_fwd_verbose='0';
27 my $sa_delete='15';
28 my $sa_reject='0';
29 my $sa_alt='1';
30 my $sa_debug='1';
31 my $sa_hdr_report='1';
32 my $SA_SKIP_MD='0';
33 my $spamc_binary='/usr/bin/spamc';
34 my $spamc_options='';
35 my $spamc_subject="***SPAM***"; # st: if fast_spamassassin mode is selected
36 my $spamassassin_binary='';
37 my $spamd_socket='';
38 $spamc_binary.=" -U $spamd_socket" if ($spamd_socket ne "");
39 my ($sa_comment,$sa_level);
40 my $sa_symbol='+';
41 my ($tag_score)="";
42
43 ***am i suppose to have a scanner for SA in here somewhere? or is that
44 the perl-scanner part?***
45
46 my @scanners_installed=("clamdscan_scanner","perlscan_scanner");
47 my @scanners_default=("clamdscan_scanner","perlscan_scanner");
50 qmail-scanner-queue-version.txt:
51 clamdscan: 0.88/1292. perlscan: 1.25st.
55 local.cf:
56
57 required_score 6
58 skip_rbl_checks 0
59 rbl_timeout 5 # default 15 secs
60 rewrite_header Subject *****SPAM*****
61
62 score PYZOR_CHECK 1
63 score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 2.0
66 loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::SPF
67 loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
68 loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Pyzor
69
70 # Razor
71 razor_config /etc/mail/spamassassin/.razor/razor-agent.conf
72 use_razor2 1
73
74 #Pyzor
75 use_pyzor 1
76 pyzor_path /usr/sbin/pyzor
77 #pyzor_add_header 1 # optional
78 pyzor_timeout 15 # optional, default 10 seconds
79
80 ######################
81 report_safe 1
82 ######################
83 use_bayes 1
84 bayes_path /etc/mail/spamassassin/bayes
86 bayes_auto_learn 1
89 bayes_learn_during_report 1
90 bayes_use_hapaxes 1
91 bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam 1
92 bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam 14.00
93 bayes_ignore_header X-Bogosity
94 bayes_ignore_header X-Spam-Flag
95 bayes_ignore_header X-Spam-Status
96