From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] adobe-flash-11.2.202.481 available; patches exploit
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 06:14:38
1 That version is not available after a sync a couple of hours ago.
2
3 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > Adobe has released adobe-flash-11.2.202.481 for linux, and it is now
6 > available as an ebuild. Thanks to the devs for a quick turnaround with
7 > the ebuild. It is important to update, because a zero-day exploit was
8 > discovered in the 400 gigabytes of data from the "Hacking Team" hack.
9 > And yes, it can potentially hit linux too...
10 >
11 > http://venturebeat.com/2015/07/07/adobe-confirms-flash-vulnerability-found-via-hacking-team-leak-promises-patch-tomorrow/
12 >
13 > --
14 > Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
15 > I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications
18 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
19 How do
20 you spend it?
21
22 John Covici