From: "Stefán István" <stefi@××××××××××××.hu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] portage sync error
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 10:46:01
1 hétfő 15 október 2007 11.59 dátummal Daniel Pielmeier ezt írta:
2 > > > http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/doc/common-problems.xml
3 > >
4 > > I can't update portage:
5 > >
6 > > # emerge portage
7 > > Calculating dependencies /!!! Cannot resolve a virtual package name to an
8 > > ebuild.
9 > > !!! This is a bug, please report it. (virtual/libiconv-0)
10 >
11 > This link also mentions how to update portage manually, have you tried this?
12
13 Thanks for the tip, the manual update was successful.
14 Now I have another problem, when I try to update portage with the emerge
15 command:
16
17 # emerge -pv portage
18 !!! Problem with sandbox binary. Disabling...
19
20 !!! Problem with sandbox binary. Disabling...
23 These are the packages that would be merged, in order:
24
25 Calculating dependencies... done!
26
27 [blocks B ] <dev-lang/python-2.3.6-r2 (is blocking
28 app-admin/python-updater-0.2)
29
30 <snip>
31