From: Joseph <syscon@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde new user login icons missing
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:02:27
1 > That is what I did, changed 1000 to 500 but only 500 user ID shows up on
2 > login screen not the 501.
3 > In witch box do you select users for display? That Login interface is
4 > not intuitive.
5
6 I got it changing the selection to 500 and have the "inverse selection"
7 checkbox ticked did the trick.
8 Though it makes me wander, when I created the new user using the KDE
9 user manager it defaults to 500, 5001 etc. But I think when creating
10 the user using the command line the UID will be 1000, 1001 etc isn't it?
13 #Joseph
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list