From: Michael Crute <mcrute@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo Lists <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Flash Plugin Grey Screen
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 00:46:31
1 Hi Everybody,
2
3 I recently had a tragedy on my system (long story). In any case now
4 when I try to play any Flash file in a browser (Firefox or Opera) all
5 I get is a grey block where the presentation should be. Right clicking
6 results in the usual flash menu, the cursor will even change to a hand
7 when placed over links in the presentation and sound plays (e.g.
8 Google Video or YouTube). The only problem is that all I see is a big
9 grey block where the Flash presentation should be. Any ideas?
10
11 -Mike
15 Michael E. Crute
16 http://mike.crute.org
17
18 The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
19 that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
20 possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
21 get at or repair. --Douglas Adams
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list