From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Panic at boot time after update kernel to 2.6.20-r8.
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:47:52
1 Neil Walker wrote:
2 > Dale wrote:
3 >> Cool. I'm a Linux only person here so this is something that I am
4 >> curious about. That wouldn't happen to have been a Abit mobo would it?
7 > No, sorry. It was an Asus - which is mostly what I buy. However, the
8 > one arriving tomorrow is an Abit so I might know a bit more about them
9 > by then. My previous Abit was a PII-400 machine. ;) FWIW, my next one
10 > will be a Tyan dual socket F in a few weeks time. ;)
11 >
12 > Be lucky,
13 >
14 > Neil
18 I'm planning to try to build me a new rig soon, I hope. I wouldn't mind
19 if you emailed me off list with how that went. I run folding here so I
20 need all the cores I can get. :-)
21
22 Dale
23
27 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
28
29 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.
32 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list