From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Anyone compiled libreoffice-3.6.0.4 yet?
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2012 22:45:43
1 On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 3:19 PM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > This has been slow and painful so far.
3 >
4 > First, the build stops repeatedly because of zero-length library files.
5 > I can restart the ebuild manually and each iteration builds one more
6 > (real) library. I've been doing this iterating for hours and I think
7 > I may have gotten past that part, but the build is far from done...
8 >
9 > Second, the ebuild is using only one CPU out of four, so this is taking
10 > much longer than before. Ugh.
11 >
12 > Anyone else seeing these problems?
13
14 No problem here, either. It needs a huge amount of temp disk space, be
15 sure you're not running out (especially if it is on /dev/shm for
16 example).