From: Thomas Tuttle <thinkinginbinary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OTAnn] Feedback
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 22:41:05
1 On November 07 at 16:49 EST, Mark Knecht hastily scribbled:
2 > I received an email from these guys and decided it was spam. Is it?
3 >
4 > - Mark
5 It sounded to me either like spam or a humorous imitation of all the
6 "Web 2.0" stuff going around (a "Web 2.01" app?)
7
8 Either way, I'd ignore it.
9