From: Momesso Andrea <momesso.andrea@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Time to move on?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:59:43
1 On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 12:14:14PM +0000, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 07:27:09 -0400, James Skinner wrote:
3 >
4 > > Top-posting is totally fine when emailing from a mobile device. It
5 > > does make it hard to follow a thread, but email's are time-stamped.
6 >
7 > It doesn't mater what device is used to send the email, it is the
8 > recipient that is affected by the readability of the mail.
9 >
10 Unfortunatly my BlackBerry doesn't allow bottom posting. I hope you guys
11 forgive me for the few times I answer on this list using my mobile
12 device.
13
14 ---
15 TopperH