From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] What is libgcc_s.so.1?
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:27:02
1 I'm building a minimal Gentoo system but I always get the following error
2 when I try to chroot into the final system:
3
4 /bin/bash: error while loading shared libraries: libgcc_s.so.1: cannot open
5 shared object file: No such file or directory
6
7 I ran 'equery b /usr/lib64/gcc/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/4.5.4/libgcc_s.so.1' on
8 one of my conventionally-built Gentoo systems and the file isn't determined
9 to belong to any package.
10
11 Where does this file come from and how can I add it to my manually-built
12 Gentoo system?
13
14 I'm following these instructions to build the minimal Gentoo system:
15
16 http://judepereira.com/blog/going-embedded-with-mgentoo/
17
18 ROOT=/mounted/ emerge -auvND baselayout uclibc bash dropbear pam udev
19 iptables coreutils nano util-linux shadow kbd net-tools grep procps gzip
20 sed findutils mawk htop
21
22 - Grant