From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] colord failed to upgrade
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 10:00:20
1 On Thursday 31 July 2014 16:19:41 J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > On 31 July 2014 16:03:09 CEST, Alec Ten Harmsel <alec@××××××××××××××.com>
3 wrote:
4 > >I can't comment on a long-term, real, proper solution, but for right
5 > >now
6 > >
7 > > emerge --oneshot dev-perl/XML-Parser
8 > >
9 > >should at least allow you to continue building colord.
10 >
11 > Please do not top post.
12
13 Far worse than top-posting is leaving reams and reams of quoted text in a
14 reply that have nothing to do with your own contribution. I'm repeatedly
15 surprised at how many old-timers forget that.
16
17 Please snip irrelevancies out.
20 Regards
21 Peter