From: Erik Hahn <erik_hahn@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] what can I do besides waiting or complaining about missing kompozer?
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 14:32:29
1 On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 09:52:04PM +0800, zhangweiwu@××××××.com wrote:
2 > What can I do besides waiting forever for compozer to be added to the
3 > portage or complaining in this list?
4 >
5 > P. S. I am also willing to start tutorial and mange to contribute
6 > ebuilds to gentoo project, e.g. for ThinkingRock, for Pentaho Report
7 > (these software didn't make their way into Gentoo Portage perhaps
8 > because nobody make ebuilds for them). but I really hesitate because I
9 > can see in bugzilla someone did ebuilds for kompozer years ago and never
10 > accepted (so does ebuilds for amaya, for gpass etc), so if I contribute
11 > ebuilds: but knowing it can be not accepted for years, I lost the
12 > motivation.
13
14 There is an ebuild for Kompzer in arcon overlay.
17 hackerkey://v4sw5hw2ln3pr5ck0ma2u7LwXm4l7Gi2e2t4b7Ken4/7a16s0r1p-5.62/-6.56g5OR