From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VB - login from one Windows XP to another XP
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 05:17:57
1 On 10/06/14 21:22, Jc García wrote:
2 >2014-10-06 19:52 GMT-06:00 Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>:
3 >> I'm running Windows XP in VirtualBox.
4 >> I can NX to the running VB - Windows XP as (shadow or new) session.
5 >> But that doesn't help me.
6 >> Via "Shadow session" I would disturb the current user if I try to start
7 >> another program.
8 >> Via "New" session I can not see Windows XP session as it is running.
9 >>
10 >> So I think I have to start VB - Windows XP on my box and try to login to
11 >> another (remote) VB - Windows XP Is it possible?.
12 >>
13 >> The user is running certain program, that uses database. I'm trying to
14 >> login to the remote Windows XP session and start the same program as an
15 >> administrator (that uses that same database).
16 >>
17 >> How to log-in from one windows XP to another over the network?
20 >You search in google and do a ton of clicks, this is so OT. and there
21 >are many answers out here, even the unix-style one works.
22
23 Windows XP has a build in Remote Desktop but:
24 http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Windows-XP%27s-Built-in-Remote-Desktop-Utility
25
26 But I think it only works on the same subnet.
29 Joseph