From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dependency conflict. openjpeg ffmpeg
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 21:10:14
1 thegeezer wrote:
2 >
3 > yay i just had the same thing happen
4 > i tried the ABI keyword as suggested further in the thread but it just
5 > made the error shorter and odder.
6 > in the end i just emerge -C ffmpeg openjpeg then add them all back one
7 > at a time.
8 > it's a bit of a pita but otherwise not really had too may issue with
9 > portage of late.
12 Yea, I tried adding it to make.conf and got one error so commented it
13 out. When I tried it again later, different error but still a error.
14
15 I tried unmerging and adding back but no joy yet. At least portage can
16 skip it tho.
17
18 Dale
19
23 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!