From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
Subject: [gentoo-user] genkernel all
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 15:23:20
1 I compiled "genkernel all" instead of looking for the correct entry to
2 boot my M.2 drive.
3
4 Not I compiled nvidia-drivers and got a message:
5
6 * Messages for package x11-drivers/nvidia-drivers-455.28-r1:
7
8 * CONFIG_I2C_NVIDIA_GPU: should not be set. But it is.
9 * Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.
10 * Failure to do so may cause unexpected problems.
11 * CONFIG_I2C_NVIDIA_GPU: should not be set. But it is.
12
13 Genkernel all doesn't have any .config file.
14 How to remove them? Where to get .config for genkernel all?
17 Thelma