From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Do we have to build gcc with fortran now?
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:51:37
1 On Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:29:12 -0500, Dale wrote:
2
3 > >> I guess my first post was correct after all. Enable fortran USE flag
4 > >> and keep things as it was before it got changed. It was working
5 > >> fine.
6 > > Isn't that flag enabled by default? All you have yo do is not disable
7 > > it.
8
9 > You seem to have forgot the dev had changed it. Since it got noticed
10 > and all the dev changed it back in about a day or so. So, it was
11 > enabled, got disabled by a dev then got enabled again by the same dev.
12
13 ISTR reading some mention of that. Do you mean the profile was changed?
14 That sounds a bit naughty, changing a profile should be done on a version
15 bump IMO.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 We are sorry, but the number you have dialed is imaginary.