From: JimD <Jim@×××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox+gmail crash
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:16:29
1 ----- Original Message -----
2 From: "Jorge Almeida" <jalmeida@××××××××××××.pt>
3 To: <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
4 Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 11:37 AM
5 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] firefox+gmail crash
8 > On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, louis brazeau wrote:
9 >
10 > Precisely the same as you. My system is updated (stable version). I can
11 > right-click and "open with...", just plain left-click is producing a
12 > crash. Maybe some firefox plugin...
13 >
14 > Thanks,
15
16 Try starting Firefox from a command line in safe mode:
17
18 firefox -safe-mode
19
20 Safe mode will start Firefox with all extensions disabled. If you do not
21 have
22 the problem in safe mode, then you can start to removed extensions until you
23 find
24 the one that is causing problems.
25
26 Jim