From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 19:56:07
1 On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann
2 <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de> wrote:
3 > On Mittwoch, 7. Mai 2008, Tony Caudel wrote:
4 > > On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 4:39 AM, Dale <dalek1967@×××××××××.net> wrote:
5 > > > Hi folks,
6 > > >
7 > > > I checked gentoo.org and even a quick search on the forums but didn't see
8 > > > anything about a massive boo boo. Just trying to see what is up here.
9 > > >
10 > > > Pardon the noise but could someone reply to let me know it's still
11 > > > working? Last message I got was on the 22 of last month.
12 > > >
13 > > > Thanks
14 > > >
15 > > > Dale
16 > > >
17 > > > :-) :-)
18 > > >
19 > > > --
20 > > > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
21 > > >
22 > > > I'm in the same boat, Dale. I am no longer receiving email from the list
23 > >
24 > > also. Stopped at about the same time. I sent an email to the list owner
25 > > (gentoo-user+owner) but no reply yet.
26 > >
27 > > Real bummer
28 >
29 > maybe your mails are filtered as spam?
30 > (one more reason not to use gmail).
33 In fact, gmail recognizes it as a mailing-list (even offering special
34 commands, like filtering email from the list). I never got any list
35 message marked as spam in Gmail. Thunderbird did it, a lot, like many
36 clients and webmails I tried.
39 Daniel da Veiga
40 --
41 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list