From: Uwe Thiem <uwix@××××.na>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] video capture
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:46:58
1 On 05 April 2007, Matthew R. Lee wrote:
2 > I've been rumaging around on the internet for the last few hours, but I'm
3 > still confused ( a regular condition!)
4 > Here's my problem. I have a video camera (ken-a-vision, 7000 series) which
5 > I can attached to my microscope which outputs a standard analog signal. I
6 > want to capture this signal on my laptop and edit the video.
7 > What I need is a basic external video capture card that will work with
8 > linux. Any suggestions. Sound and colour are irrelevant as the 'stars' of
9 > the videos are both dead and transparent
10
11 Does the camera generate a "normal" TV signal (PAL, SECAM, NTSC,...)? If so,
12 the WinTV-PVR150 will work.
13
14 Uwe
17 A fast and easy generator of fractals for KDE:
18 http://www.SysEx.com.na/iwy-1.0.tar.bz2
19 Proof of concept of a TSP solver for KDE:
20 http://www.SysEx.com.na/epat-0.1.tar.bz2
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list