From: Mauro Faccenda <faccenda@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: "Nico Schümann" <nico.schuemann@××××××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can iptables recognize SSH traffic?
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 01:29:38
1 On Sunday 22 October 2006 22:07, Nico Schümann wrote:
2 > Hello folks,
3 >
4 > I have a web server running on port 80 and a SSH daemon running on
5 > port 22. I don't want to change these ports because it just works this
6 > way.
7 > Can I configure iptables that it just accepts port 80 and if I try to
8 > connect with a ssh client to port 80 to forward this ssh traffic to
9 > port 22? I know how all this accept and forwards stuff works, but I
10 > can't find out an option to recognize ssh traffic.
11
12 i don't think so. for doing it you'll need a application layer firewall...
13
14 you should try this: http://l7-filter.sourceforge.net/
15
16 []'s