From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] rkhunter reports xorddos component
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 17:54:51
1 On Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:07:35 +0000, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > Little info here. I don't run systemd here but I also have that
4 > > file.
5 >
6 > I checked on a non-gentoo systemd based distro and this file is not
7 > there. It seems it is related to sys-fs/udev-init-scripts.
10 Indeed, I am getting this warning on one openrc machine and none of the
11 systemd ones. Another openrc system does not have it, but that has not
12 been rebooted since updating sys-fs/udev-init-scripts.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 NOTICE:
19 -- THE ELEVATORS WILL BE OUT OF ORDER TODAY --
20 (The nearest working elevators are in the building
21 across the street.)