From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Winter clock change did not happen
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:34:18
1 On Sunday 31 October 2010 10:05:15 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Sunday 31 October 2010 09:34:25 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > All my calendars (electronic and dead-tree) tell me that daylight
4 > > savings switches at the END of today not at the beginning
5 >
6 > That's not true in the UK: the switch is done at 02:00 on the Sunday. My
7 > Gentoo and Ubuntu boxes have switched to GMT correctly this morning, and
8 > so has the radio-synchronised clock on the kitchen wall.
9 >
10 > I think Mick does have a problem in his Gentoo setup.
11
12 :-(
13
14 Thanks Peter, do you dual boot with MSWindows?
15
16 I've noticed this problem on two different boxen, both of them dual boot with
17 MSWindows. A Gentoo only box of mine switched over to winter time correctly -
18 so it must be my dual boot set up that is causing this problem.
19 --
20 Regards,
21 Mick