From: Jules Colding <colding@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Exchange compatibility with MTAs (not evolution)
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:13:11
1 Hi Alan,
2
3 On Thu, 2006-08-17 at 17:25 +0200, Alan Mckinnon wrote:
4 > Hi all,
5 >
6 > Evolution has just crashed and ticked me off once too often, so now this
7 > *cough* MTA *cough* has just discovered the big wide world outside my
8 > window...
9
10 What crashed was probably the evolution-exchange plugin, not Evolution
11 as such.
12
13 I think you should try the alternative Exchange plugin, evolution-brutus
14 (e-b). e-b will connect you to Exchange 5.5 and never and are using
15 MAPI, not WebDAV which are used by OWA and evolution-exchange.
16
17 Read the initial announcement to the evolution-hackers list for the
18 technical details or go to omesc.com for the downloads:
19
20 Initial announcement on evo list:
21
22 http://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2005-September/msg00048.html