From: ny6p01@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Modifying Suspend Script?
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 21:37:23
1 On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:04:43AM -0500, Poison BL. wrote:
2 > On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Lee <ny6p01@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > Hi, I always need to reconnect my laptop pcmcia wireless card to my WAP when
4 > > awaking from suspend. It would be nice if I could add two commands, ifconfig
5 > > and dhpcd, to the script which controls awaking from suspend. Anyone know
6 > > which file I can edit?
7 >
8 > Assuming you're using pm-utils [1], inside /etc/pm/suspend add a script with:
9 >
10 > #!/bin/bash
11 > case $1 in
12 > thaw|resume)
13 > ifconfig <args>
14 > dhcp <args>
15 > esac
16 >
17 > and it should do the trick.
18 >
19 > [1]: http://www.gentoo-wiki.info/Pm-utils
20
21 This worked like a charm. Except the dir was sleep.d, not suspend. Thanks!