From: Mike Gilbert <floppymaster@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: IRC active time?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 05:21:10
1 On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 9:23 PM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 07/26/2011 06:07 PM, Pandu Poluan wrote:
3 >> Anyone here knows at what time the Gentoo IRC channels are usually active?
4 >>
5 >> In UTC, if possible :)
6 >>
7 >> (Still can't wrap my head around USA time zone codes)
8 >
9 > I'd like to commission a survey of, say, MS, google, and Oracle, to see who is
10 > wearing a wrist-watch, and who isn't -- and then sort them by job description.
11 >
12 > I predict that the ones with no wrist-watch are the one who are....well, I'll
13 > wait for the survey to be done before I announce my prediction.
16 /me wonders where you are going with this...