From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] what goes on with duplicity?
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 07:47:53
1 Hi. I have been using (on advise from someone here),
2 app-backup/duplicity from the rinaldus overlay, but in the latest update
3 which I have postponed, gentoo has updated to the same version as the
4 overlay, but has chosen to have a mandatory use flag of -azure which
5 would cause my backups not to work, as I am updating to azure storage.
6 How can I prevent this from happening? The versions are the same, so is
7 there a way to mask this off?
8
9 Note that I had to patch the back end for azure with something to fix a
10 typo, so I wonder if this has something to do with the problem?
11
12 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
15 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
16 How do
17 you spend it?
18
19 John Covici