From: Bogo Mipps <bogo-mipps@××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Unable to calculate Linux Kernel version [SOLVED, SORT OF][New Thread]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 22:20:15
1 On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 04:29, Rumen Yotov wrote:
2 > Just two suggestions: 1.re-emerge the kernel-source & try again or
3 > 2.try newer/older version of svgalib. Check the USE-flags & deps.
4 > PS: assume you checked/run revdep-rebuild before and searched Bugzilla.
5
6 Did 1. No help. On 2. I succeeded with earlier version (didn't seem to be
7 using linux-info.eclass) Always run revdep-rebuild after every emerge.
8 Searched Bugzilla - no exact same problem, but evident that linux-info.eclass
9 will be used more and more so unless I get it sorted I'll always have to use
10 the solution as per other post on this thread.
11
12 Many thanks anyway.
13
14 Bogo
18 Sent via KMail 1.8.1, & o/s Linux-2.6.12-gentoo-r10
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list