From: Konstantinos Agouros <elwood@×××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] fsck although normal shutdown
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:53:51
1 Hi,
2
3 we have a box running as a fileserver (the same directories are shared
4 using samba and nfs). It is one fs with approx 50GB and one with approx
5 180GB. Today we did a schedules reboot and ran into errors that needed
6 manual repairing. Mainly this was duplicate block stuff.
7 The fs we are running is ext3 and before the reboot we were running
8 a vanilla 2.4.32 and are now to gentoo 2.6.15-r1.
9
10 We have a 3ware controller in the box and two disks running as a mirror.
11 3dm2 is running but didn't report any errors.
12
13 Anybody got a clue what we are doing wrong?
14
15 Konstantin
16 --
17 Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elwood@×××××××.de
18 Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185
20 "Captain, this ship will not survive the forming of the cosmos." B'Elana Torres
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list