From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] PAN with bluez-utils-3
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:37:01
1 Hi list!
2
3 I used to have a working private area network (pan) over bluetooth.
4 However, since the update to net-wireless/bluez-utils-3.36, it doesn't
5 work anymore.
6
7 I especially want to get rid of the old daemons (USE="-old-daemons")
8 because, as I understand it, they are deprecated. However, I just can't
9 find satisfying documentation on the new structure and config files.
10
11 I don't want to go into detail on what exactly doesn't work at the
12 moment because I really just guessed how I had to configure everything.
13
14 So my question is: Does anyone have a working set of configuration files
15 for newer bluez-utils? Preferably something related to the roles GN or NAP.
16
17 Thanks in advance!
18 Florian Philipp