From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] PAN with bluez-utils-3
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:37:01
Hi list!

I used to have a working private area network (pan) over bluetooth.
However, since the update to net-wireless/bluez-utils-3.36, it doesn't
work anymore.

I especially want to get rid of the old daemons (USE="-old-daemons")
because, as I understand it, they are deprecated. However, I just can't
find satisfying documentation on the new structure and config files.

I don't want to go into detail on what exactly doesn't work at the
moment because I really just guessed how I had to configure everything.

So my question is: Does anyone have a working set of configuration files
for newer bluez-utils? Preferably something related to the roles GN or NAP.

Thanks in advance!
Florian Philipp