From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Kopete after upgrading to KDE 3.5.10
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:18:32
1 On Friday 19 September 2008 14:02:23 Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > After upgrading to KDE 3.5.10 Kopete doesn't show old messages in top
5 > splitted part of opened chat window (last part of history) - current
6 > conversation only is visible. I use google talk. Digging in configuration
7 > didn't help. Probably, I have missed something. Thoughts?
10 Did you enable "History" in "Configure Plugins" and Settings menu?
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com