From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] set local kenel version
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 14:28:39
1 Setting a version to local kernel builds has been discussed here so
2 sorry to bang on it some more.
3
4 I found information here from a previous thread and kept one of the
5 answers but finding now that I don't really understand it.
6
7 Or am doing the proceedure wrong.
8
9 It was Neil B's post:
10
11 From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
12 Subject: Re: Append string on Kernel builds
13 Newsgroups: gmane.linux.gentoo.user
14 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
15 Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 14:11:22 +0000
16 Message-ID: <20090120141122.46b8362c@krikkit>
17