From: YoYo Siska <yoyo@××××××.sk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cross Compiling in Gentoo
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:22:11
1 On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 01:55:25AM -0500, Chris Walters wrote:
2 > My question is, does anyone know of any good resources (mailing lists, sites,
3 > etc.) on cross compiling on a GNU/Linux platform for a W32/W64 platform? The
4 > searches I've run have directed me to sites that talk about using MSYS and
5 > Mingw on a W32 platform (I don't have all year to build a single package). I
6 > am looking to build GraphicsMagick, and some helpful tools for W64 (though I'd
7 > accept W32, if that's the only way).
8
9 You should also ask on the gentoo-embedded mailling list. Mingw might not
10 be reallly 'embedded' but that list would still be the most relevant
11 place to ask gentoo-related crosscompile questions...
12 Gentoo also has a crossdev tool that should also support mingw, though I
13 only ever used it for i686 and arm crosscompiles.
14
15 yoyo