From: "Steven J. Long" <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: mutt configuration advice
Date: Sat, 01 Jun 2013 07:51:23
1 Mick wrote:
2 > I would be grateful if some kind soul guided my hand on configuring mutt to
3 > behave like ... errm ... kmail! O_o
4
5 Funnily enough I did just that, for the same reasons (You want what?! a full-blown
6 MySQL production server just to notify me about email? YDIW.) and wrote it up here:
7 http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-945868.html
8
9 I don't use gmail, but I'd take a look at using it via IMAP if I were you. I
10 understand mutt is excellent for that.
11
12 Feel free to let us know how you get on in the forum post, too, as it would
13 be good to have various setups written-up, and the problems encountered along the
14 way outlined for others.
15
16 HTH,
17 steveL
18 --
19 #friendly-coders -- We're friendly, but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)